Re: Hold on to your news servers

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Fri Nov 13 20:46:58 1998

Oh, those who want to try to sink this with public opinion (won't work;
anyone who's known me for more than a day knows how much I count that
in my evaluations) don't have to bother telling the truth.

-
--
Karl Denninger ([email protected]) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give