Re: [fjk].gtld-servers.net bogus for .com

  • From: steve
  • Date: Wed Nov 11 16:32:11 1998

Yes.. I'm hearing tons of complaints about this.. and its still broken
at this time, [f jkl] root-servers.net are not correctly responding
correctly and causing a lot of problems on the Internet as a whole.

Many people have sent mail to NetSol about the issue.. but no statments
have come from them (that I have seen).. Anyone have any information?

	-Steve

--
Steven O. Noble -- Sr. Backbone Engineer, Exodus Communications (EXDS)
                     --   Work:408.346.2333  --