QUICKER FIX Re: [fjk].gtld-servers.net bogus for .com

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Wed Nov 11 15:51:36 1998

	Many thanks to my friend & cow-orker Tristan Horn for this
	idea...in BIND 8 you can define servers as bogus (meaning
	"don't ever trust these") as follows:

// [fjkl].root-servers.net
server 192.5.5.241 { bogus yes; };
server 198.41.0.10 { bogus yes; };
server 193.0.14.129 { bogus yes; };
server 198.32.64.12 { bogus yes; };

--
J.D. Falk <[email protected]>                "A name indicates what we seek.
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)    An address indicates where it is.