Re: reRe:Re: time for a new list of suits?

  • From: John Butler
  • Date: Wed Nov 11 14:59:50 1998

Yeah, I can just see the conversation between the CEO and CTO:
CEO:  "In this guy's message, what does that acronym mean?"
CTO: "You mean BGP?"
CEO: "Yes."
CTO: " Border Gateway Protocol."
CEO: "Boy what a loser!  Wait until he finds out that all the other ISPs are
running IP!  He's gonna be 4th and long with no timeouts left!!!" (insert
alternative sports analogy...)
CTO shoots CEO...