Re: IRR/RADB updates vs. ANS?

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Mon Nov 09 23:06:47 1998

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998 [email protected] wrote:

> When last I dealt with this matter (96), ANS happily listens to
> minor IRR policy stuff in a timely (hours?) fashion, but still
> manually configured what they considered a "move" from AS to AS.

When FDT got it's CIDR block from ARIN several months ago, I had to call
ANS and complain that they were ignoring my entry in radb.ra.net.  Seemed
awfully primitive.

---dont't waste your cpu, crack rc5...www.distributed.net team enzo---
 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  to get the job done.
______http://inorganic5.fdt.net/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key________