Re: UUNet outage

  • From: Dave Diaz
  • Date: Sun Nov 08 16:48:01 1998

Hello, we are hosting the NANOG meeting in Atlanta.  This is to notify
everyone that we are not having any problems.  However we are seeing uunet
routes flapping heavily.  On a second by second basis in the terminal room
we are tracing and watching it go nowhere, then pal-alto, then DCA.

We are working with their NOC to let them know what we are seeing.  They
gave no time frame on when this would be resolved and from their tone I
would guess it is extremely serious.

Dave