Telecom mapping tools...

  • From: Michael L. Barrow
  • Date: Thu Nov 05 19:10:52 1998

Some time ago, someone sent a URL for a company that designed mapping
software. They also had several industry-specific versions that had COs
and all sorts of fun stuff like that. Does anyone remember this? I can't
find the reference (especially since the searchable archive at CCnet is
busted!)

Please drop me a line if you have a reference for this.

Thanks!

--
Michael L. Barrow <[email protected]>
Principal Security Engineer, Epoch Internet Corporate Security