Re: Linux router (don't laugh)

  • From: Joe Shaw
  • Date: Wed Nov 04 10:50:07 1998

And for the record, if you read the first sentence of the post, I said
that this wasn't directed to just you, but to all the people who find it
necessary to talk smack about free UNIX-like operating systems.

Joseph Shaw        - [email protected]
NetAdmin/Security  - Insync Internet Services
Free UNIX advocate - "I hack, therefore I am."