Re: 2U chassis (was Linux Router Kit)

  • From: Simon Lockhart
  • Date: Wed Nov 04 00:30:12 1998
  • Newsgroups: bbc.support.lists.nanog

In article <[email protected]> you write:
>It hardly seems useful for our purposes since it seems to be a single cpu
>Pentium 200mmx system.  Any idea if they sell the cases alone?

I believe so - ISTR when we bought the system, we bought the case and
motherboard as seperate items.

However, it isn't designed for standard ATX/AT style motherboards - it
takes an active PCI or ISA bacplane and the you put in a PC on a card.
Capax do a whole range of PC's on a card, up to PII 333MHz. I'm sure I've
also seen dual processor cards, but I can't find them on their WWW site.

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                      |   Tel: 01737 836676
Senior Online Systems Engineer      |   Fax: 01737 836665