Re: machine specs for Netflow collector & Analyzer

  • From: Brett_Watson
  • Date: Tue Nov 03 13:49:32 1998

(this is with my customer login, not the "public" pages)

flow collector:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/nfc/nfc_2_0/index.h
tm

and flow analyer:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/nfa/index.htm

you want version 2.0 and the docs under there should have hardware
requirements and all the knobs you want for data reduction, etc (ok, maybe
not *all* the knobs
but it's a nice improvement over v1.0)  wow, did i just post something
on-topic, and non-drivelous?

-brett

Roy Hockett <[email protected]> on 11/02/98 10:11:12 PM

Please respond to Roy Hockett <[email protected]>