Re: time for a new list?

  • From: Eric Kozowski
  • Date: Mon Nov 02 23:08:46 1998

At 07:01 PM 11/2/98 , Joe  Shaw wrote:

>I think moderating the group might not be such a bad idea.  The only
>problem with this would be getting someone who had enough time to actually
>moderate the list.  I don't know what is going on lately, but it seems
>egos and animosity are running rampant on both inet-access and nanog.  I
>have been caught up in it myself, and for that I apologize.

i didn't, and don't, propose a moderated list.  i propose a list with some
sort of subscription requirement, at least for the ability post, that will
only allow nano's to post.  i also propose that the list be stringently
policed.  one warning re: content of your postings, then your ability to
post is revoked.

i'd like to see a list that lives up to the intent of the nanog list, but
w/o all the useless drivel and chatter.  if i wanted that, i'd still be
subscribed to inet-access.

--
Eric Kozowski
[email protected]