Re: Oct 31: Chicago backhoe incident

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Sun Nov 01 03:07:26 1998

On Sat, Oct 31, 1998 at 09:08:40PM -0600, Karl Denninger wrote:
> Yep.
>
> Early reports are that the backhoe never was closer than 8' from the markers.
> Whether that is accurate, or whether the markers were 8' off (!) is a matter
> of debate right now.

Was this the story I saw on the news in Cleveland about the gas line explosion
in Chicago? The Chicago incident was blamed on a construction crew.

Amazing. This is now two serious incidents in the space of a couple months.

> I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
> up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.

Karl, did you sell MCS?  ;)

--
Steve Sobol [[email protected]]
Part-time Support Droid [[email protected]]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."