Re: Despamming wholesale dialup

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Fri Oct 30 22:34:45 1998

On Fri, Oct 30, 1998 at 05:42:50PM -0500, Dean Anderson wrote:
> Give it a rest.  You won't be stopping spam.  Dream on if you like.

I already said, at the beginning of the thread, that it's off-topic.

But of course you jumped at the chance to start preaching again. As I
pointed out, and as Ray Everrett-Church also pointed out, you're wrong.
End of discussion, and I am not going to post anything further on this topic
to NANOG.

--
Steve Sobol [[email protected]]
Part-time Support Droid [[email protected]]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."