Re: Despamming wholesale dialup

  • From: Tim Pozar
  • Date: Fri Oct 30 16:30:19 1998

I would be glad to talk to folks about how the Bright Mail works.

I and we think it will be pretty effective in reducing not only incoming
spam for users but monitoring and blocking outgoing spam for ISPs that
use the product.

Tim
--

--
Tim Pozar, Dir. of Operations           Bright Light Technologies, Inc.
415.905.5595(w)                         915 Cole Street, No. 338