Re: Priori?

  • From: Andrew Staples
  • Date: Thu Oct 29 19:39:10 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick Greenwell <[email protected]>

>On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, James Rishaw wrote:
>
>> OK, anyone know the scoop on Priori?
>>
>>  Our BGP with them went down yesterday(?) some time.  Nobody's answering
>> e-mail, and three of the four listed numbers I've tried have been
>> disconnected.. "www.priori.net" gives NXDOMAIN .. ?
>>

>You're joking, right?

Heh,,,

ELI, the proud owners of priori, munged things pretty good yesterday.  Some
routers are still completely dead, i.e. not routing at all.  I believe it
started with the router in Chicago, and hosed everyone.  They were notified
by their customers of the problem, according to the customer.  The solution
was to transfer the customer from the priori backbone to eli's network.

Andrew