RE: CISCO Easter Egg

  • From: Sean M. Doran
  • Date: Thu Oct 29 19:35:12 1998

| Not only interesting, but dishonest. Forcing a company to spend money on
| false premise is tantamount to theft or conversion. That cisco gives them
| the opportunity for doing so is aiding an abetting. Particularly so when
| the upgrade cost adds to cisco's revenue. In other words, I sincerely hope
| that you are joking. Yes, I'm a "suit" and only a part-time
| operator/developer these days.

I think you should apply for various open positions in operations
management in several large telco-owned U.S.-based ISPs.

There was no charge, btw, for moving from one beta to another beta
when you had smartnet-style or per-chassis support contracts of the
type all of the organizations involved had at the time.

	Sean.