RE: UU Net sales tactics?

  • From: Chris Mauritz
  • Date: Wed Oct 28 11:18:04 1998

I've only been cold called by UUnet once.  Digex was aggressively cold
calling me a few months ago.  I had been speaking briefly to Level3 (and
decided not to use them), but another L3 person cold called someone else in
our organization to sell colocation services at approximately the same time.

Chris