Re: test

  • From: Jon Lewis
  • Date: Tue Oct 27 15:32:59 1998

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:

> >>	Linux won't route between multiple NICs, using multiple aliases,
> >> even with ip-forwarding enabled.
>
> In that case, I would dearly love to hear how it was done.

You haven't explained exactly what the routing problem was, so it's kind
of hard to explain what you did wrong.  Linux's routing code is pretty
flexible and can be made to do all kinds of unusual stuff.

 Jon Lewis <[email protected]>  |  Spammers will be winnuked or
 Network Administrator       |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Florida Digital Turnpike    |  to get the job done.