Re: hi

  • From: Nathan J. Mehl
  • Date: Mon Oct 26 14:49:57 1998

In the immortal words of Steven J. Sobol ([email protected]):
> On Sat, Oct 24, 1998 at 11:46:21AM +0800, [email protected] wrote:
> >
> > Just making sure if globecomm.net is a spam haven.  I receive at least 1
> > spam mail from this domain every day.
>
> You might consider subscribing to spam-l, as this is quite off topic.
>
> Globecomm/INAME provide vanity e-mail addresses and mail forwarding.

Just for the record:

Globecomm/iName is _not_ a spam haven, although like any of the other
free email companies we have our share of abuse issues.

There is a full-time staffer dedicated to dealing with email to
[email protected], and mail to that address should _always_ produce
a response.

-Nathan J. Mehl
 [email protected] during business hours
 not under any circumstances representing the company in this forum

"`G.I. Jane' is a demeaning, violent, bloody workout video. Some brief
nudity, bad language and a false sense of human resilience. Rated R." (--CNN)