Re: hi

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Mon Oct 26 00:19:26 1998

On Sat, Oct 24, 1998 at 11:46:21AM +0800, [email protected] wrote:

> HI all....
>
> Just making sure if globecomm.net is a spam haven.  I receive at least 1
> spam mail from this domain every day.

You might consider subscribing to spam-l, as this is quite off topic.

Globecomm/INAME provide vanity e-mail addresses and mail forwarding.

I'd definitely talk to spam-l about this spam that you got. For
info go to

http://bounce.to/spam-l

--
Steve Sobol [[email protected]]
Part-time Support Droid [[email protected]]

I'm not paranoid. Nor are any of the people who are out to get me.