Re: keystone, jitterbug

  • From: Paul A Vixie
  • Date: Mon Oct 26 00:00:10 1998

> Do you have a pointer to [keystone]? ...

oops.  sorry.  http://www.stonekeep.com/.

keystone is an updated "pts".  it is written in php3 (a perl/www thing)
and uses SQL to store all of its data including the bug reports themselves.

> We use Jitterbug which is simple and ok for our needs.

wow.  i hadn't heard of this.  (see http://samba.anu.edu.au/jitterbug/).
coming as it does from andrew tridgell, my expectations of it are high.

jitterbug is a single C program that runs as a CGI, has a mail interface,
does not use SQL, and keeps each problem report in a separate file.