Question...

  • From: Rich Sena
  • Date: Sat Oct 24 19:21:11 1998

I know this has been slapped around here alot int the past - and that
there is a similar thread re: it - and I already picked at the archives at
merit - but all I see there is alot of older postings re: it.

What the hell am I talking about you ask...

A ticket system of course - I've bumoped into gnats and arp (though I
cannot find it) I'm looking for soething that I can put on a local server
and have accessible via the web for satelite offices in Europe - mostly
for installs and project tracking rather than event ticketting -
lightweight is fine - any recomendations...  email me or I'll get yelled
at.. (sweet.com need not apply <heh>)

--
I am nothing if not net-Q! - [email protected]