Re: Actions to quiet the Smurf amplifiers?

  • From: Phil Howard
  • Date: Wed Oct 21 14:32:25 1998

It doesn't seem to be working for me.  What version of IOS does this new
feature show up in?  Why hasn't it been mentioned before?  Or is this not
similar enough to be usable to block smurf and other forgery?

Danny McPherson writes...

--
  --   | Inturnet, Inc.              | Director of Internet Services |   --