  • From: Jeffrey C. Ollie
  • Date: Wed Oct 21 09:08:35 1998

I posted a summary from home last night, but I haven't seen it come
through yet so I'm reposting this slightly revised edition.

Thanks to everyone that responded to my query about mailing lists on
data center design.  It turns out that there is already a list
dedicated to this purpose: send a message to [email protected]
with "subscribe datacenter" in the body.  There is a companion
mailing list hosted on the same server called "dce" that is for
trading and/or selling used data center equipment.

Thanks to Robbie Honerkamp for running these lists and pointing them
out to me.  Thanks also to the kind folks that offered resources to
run a mailing list.

Jeff