Re: Carpet?

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Thu Oct 15 21:44:50 1998

On Thu, Oct 15, 1998 at 04:52:51PM -0700, Stephen Stuart wrote:

> I once recommended anti-static carpet for a machine room, and I was
> very happy with the way it turned out. I might be able to dig up the
> name of the supplier if you contact me off-line.

Nah, let me... My father is a supplies distributor who sells to flooring
contractors and retailers. I guarantee he will have the answer, as he has
been in the business for over 20 years.

--
Steve Sobol [[email protected]]
Part-time Support Droid [[email protected]]

I'm not paranoid. Nor are any of the people who are out to get me.