Re: IP address space management

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Thu Oct 15 14:10:35 1998

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 [email protected] wrote:

> available from ftp.isi.edu and other places. Original by Charlie Klien
> modified by self, cisco, BT and others for their own nefarious uses.
>
> > Use "tree".

Available at ftp://ftp.isi.edu/ra/tools/tree-2.1.5.tar.Z for those of you
who, like me, had a hard time finding it.. ;)

Tim

Timothy M. Wolfe       | Why surf when you can Sail?
[email protected]	       | Join Oregon's Premier
Sr. Network Engineer   | Wireless Internet Provider!
ClipperNet Corporation | http://www.clipper.net/