CCIE

  • From: Cathy Freed
  • Date: Thu Oct 15 12:15:12 1998

BPI is a leading independent provider of superior-quality, high-performance, value-added systems integration backed by exceptional standards of support and service.  We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:

Certified Cisco Internetwork Expert

We have an immediate need for a CCIE.  This position will provide Cisco expertise to 2 major BPI clients and will require the CCIE to work at these client sites.  Salary negotiable and flexible. This position is located in beautiful Littleton, Colorado ( Just outside of Denver.)  Relocation is covered.  We will tailor this position around the needs of the right person.

For immediate consideration, please email or fax your resume to Cathy Freed at [email protected] or (303) 797-0327.

Cathy Freed
Corporate Account Executive
Business Professional Staffing
(303) 798-0613 x226