Need help with registering Maintainer info with CW.NET

  • From: miguel a.l. paraz
  • Date: Thu Oct 15 10:32:13 1998

Hi,

This maybe off-topic here but I hope someone can help.
I need to get BGP up and running with Cable & Wireless (ex-MCI) really soon.
But, my submission for the Maintainer Object to the Routing Registry, which
is manually approved, isn't being acknowledged.  Without this I can't
register my routes.  I've e-mailed the supposed account rep for the
Philippines (where I am), but I've received no response either.

Anyone from Cable & Wireless here?

Thanks,
--
Miguel A.L. Paraz 					+63-2-750-2288