Re: [[email protected]: I need your kindly help, please!]

  • From: John R. Levine
  • Date: Tue Oct 13 21:02:27 1998
  • Newsgroups: local.nanog

>> heh, great way to get off the blacklist, lady..
>
>She apologized individually yesterday or early today, to all the people
>she mailed..

But not before sending me some obscene flames in fractured English and
doing another smaller spam round "reporting" me to a long list of
domain contacts for something or other.  (Several of the contacts were
me, of course, so I had to have a frank talk with myself about it.)

I've redone the www.abuse.net site to make this kind of nonsense more
difficult in the future.  Rather than putting all of the contact
addresses on one enormous page, I now have a search page that lets you
look them up one at a time.  For most people's purposes that's more
useful anyway.

--
John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 387 6869
[email protected], Village Trustee and Sewer Commissioner, http://iecc.com/johnl,