Re: Internet 1, Backhoe 0

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Sat Oct 10 22:59:52 1998

On Sat, Oct 10, 1998 at 03:22:26PM -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
> Like it as not, here in California, if we were to present a female gopher,

Gopher doesn't have a gender. Nor does the World Wide Web, FTP, e-mail, or
any other Internet service.

(I'm trying really hard to think of an operational question that I can
ask to bring this post back on topic. I can't right now, unfortunately.)

--

I'm not paranoid. Nor are any of the people who are out to get me.