Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Rich Sena
  • Date: Sat Oct 10 11:39:56 1998

That's all fine and spiffy Joe but being cutesy isn't the point - it is
fairly obvious that this is not the "Kingdon of Tonga" (as it may be a
principality or sovereign nation) but a for profit agency or group selling
domains that they have absolute control over (much like the
NIC - hmmm mebbe I'll reconsider my argument) - Now that in and of itself
isn't illegal *but* they shouldn't have a top level principality domain.

--
I am nothing if not net-Q! - [email protected]