Re: Exodus (last post)

  • From: Dean Robb
  • Date: Thu Oct 08 15:17:05 1998

At 20:31 10/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out of the Exodus discussion.  Their
>corportate lawyer sent a note to me (with copy to my company's legal
>counsel) that he found my "numerous notes" to be "offensive and harassing".

So they find it offensive and harassing...what are they going to do about
it?  Last I heard, it's not a crime to be offensive in print media.  As for
harassing, they'd have a real devil of a time convincing a judge of that.
Simple scare tactic..."Do what we want or our bogeyman lawyers will get
you!".  You oughta tell 'em to stop reading it if it bothers them.

Says a lot about Exodus, IMO.

Spammers should be investigated by Ken Starr!

Dean Robb
PC-EASY computer services
(757) 495-EASY [3279]