Re: Sprint's filtering

  • From: Babylon Sigma
  • Date: Thu Oct 08 10:47:31 1998

> Actually, Sprint's policy is partially motivated by "politicking" - or at
> least by capitalistic goals.  Since you have personally admitted this to my
> face, and Sprint's management has said as much in private e-mail, I think
> you calm down on the name calling.

You know I don't usually bother to add to the ranting on this list, but please
forward said private email from Sprint management. As one who was formerly
responsible for this policy as a Sprint Engineer I find it impossible for you
to have said mail. There are many reasons for this, none of which I care to
go into. Produce it please.

Jonathan Gardner