Re: IP allocations, renumbering, and RFC 2050

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Thu Oct 08 08:59:58 1998

You're missing the point.  RFC2008 is the one which recognizes legacy
delegations as providing ownership (and therefore property rights).

Karl Denninger ([email protected]) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.