Re: Exodus (last post)

  • From: I Am Not An Isp
  • Date: Wed Oct 07 21:48:09 1998

At 09:07 PM 10/7/98 -0400, Steven J. Sobol wrote:
>On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 08:31:28PM -0400, [email protected]
wrote:
>> corportate lawyer sent a note to me (with copy to my company's legal
>> counsel) that he found my "numerous notes" to be "offensive and
harassing".

>Heh. Point him to the Bill of Rights. :P

IANAL, but if they can prove anything he asserted as factual is not true -
and he knew that when he posted - can't they sue him in civil court?  Or
something like that?

Of course, that's pretty hard to prove, but hey, OJ got off. :)

TTFN,
patrick

I Am Not An Isp
www.ianai.net
"Think of it as evolution in action." - Niven & Pournelle