Re: [YA] Fwd: Class B Purchase

  • From: Roeland M.J. Meyer
  • Date: Wed Oct 07 13:02:38 1998

At 12:30 AM 10/7/98 -0400, Deepak Jain wrote:

>> core and then extrapolate legitimacy from that. Two 14.4kbps upstream
>> providers wouldn't fit the bill.
>>

>On the other hand, how many people running dual 14.4's are really running
>BGP sessions over them? Is a specific bit-rate/sec required when that
>would be even harder to verify than multiple upstream connections? what
>about people with dual residential xDSL connections?

I'm still getting over the 14.4Kbps connections. Why aren't they dual
33.6kbps at the least, mybe 56kbps? At least, 28.8kbps ... but
14.4kbps?!?!?!? They need to spend a few shekels on modems! I suppose it's
better than 9.6kbps.<sigh>

I'll ROTFALMAO if I hear someone trying an InterNet connection at 300 baud.

Roeland M.J. Meyer, ISOC (InterNIC RM993)
e-mail: <mailto:[email protected]>[email protected]
Internet phone: hawk.mhsc.com
Personal web pages: <http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer>www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site: <http://www.mhsc.com/>www.mhsc.com/
I bet the human brain is a kludge.