Re: [YA] Fwd: Class B Purchase

  • From: Karl Denninger
  • Date: Wed Oct 07 11:42:05 1998

On Wed, Oct 07, 1998 at 12:30:05AM -0400, Deepak Jain wrote:

> > core and then extrapolate legitimacy from that. Two 14.4kbps upstream
> > providers wouldn't fit the bill.
> >

> On the other hand, how many people running dual 14.4's are really running
> BGP sessions over them? Is a specific bit-rate/sec required when that
> would be even harder to verify than multiple upstream connections? what
> about people with dual residential xDSL connections?
>
> -Deepak.

Anyone can concoct bogus scenarios as an argumentative tactic, but that
doesn't have any effect on the validity of the position under discussion.

Karl Denninger ([email protected]) http://www.mcs.net/~karl
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.