Re: MAE NY?

  • From: Brian Horvitz
  • Date: Tue Oct 06 13:22:51 1998

Well, I'm more than happy to avoid it altogether but, I want to have three
NAPs in my future, not just two.  Unless of course, we can all get over
the "I'll peer at three NAPs or not at all" mentality (no Randy, that's
not directed at you, this just happens to be the one I replied to) that
many of us seem to have.

  Brian

On Tue, 6 Oct 1998, Randy Bush wrote:

> > As another member of the IIX, I just wanna chime in...It's nice to be able
> > to exchange traffic without MFS. ;-)
>
> what's really nice is that they maintain mfs's high temperature standards
> too.  :-(
>
> randy

---
Brian Horvitz