Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Aaron Goldblatt
  • Date: Fri Oct 02 00:32:30 1998

>As of last time I checked, around 2:30PM EDT 10/1/98, the porn site
>involved in spamming and domain hijacking etc had an operational
>address within the .to name space, and they continue to spam and
>hijack/forge, the bounces and complaints are still coming in.

So have you contacted the individuals at the responsible registry, who have
indicated that they have an abuse policy and a contact address, with the
information they request, or have you only continued ranting and raving
about deactivating the TLD, without first doing what the registry operators
have asked of you?

ag