Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Aaron Goldblatt
  • Date: Fri Oct 02 00:29:32 1998

>Apparently it's been changed in the past 24 hours, probably as a
>result of this discussion.
[...]
>I smell something fishy going on here.

Oh, I'm sure it can't be explained by something as simple as a mistyped
entry in an SOA record.  (Who among us can say that we have -never- botched
a DNS record?)

And even if it can't, it proves exactly what?

My point isn't that I'm not paying attention, for indeed I am.  My point,
which my hair does indeed cover nicely, is that your continued rants are
simply not based on reasonable troubleshooting and reality.  You might
ought to fix that.

If you troubleshot a computer the way you've troubleshot this issue, you'd
electrocute yourself.

ag