Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Aaron Goldblatt
  • Date: Fri Oct 02 00:29:37 1998

>This is not a review process, what good would providing any proof
>whatsoever do? Other than perhaps satisfying your personal curiosity.
>That's the whole point.

That's not the point you raised initially.  The point you raised initially
was that .to should be deactivated.

Now, if you've got proof of some abuse which might justify deactivation of
a TLD, I would be interested in seeing how that can be addressed.  But I
don't see a need, so I don't see a reason to put forth the effort to create
such a system.

ag