A Message from Exodus (fwd)

  • From: Adam Rothschild
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 18:13:28 1998

Uggggh.  So many people have requested this privately, I can't take it!

So, here goes.  Note that some of the information in the spam is totally
false.  Some is just plain funny/silly, such as:

"If GTE/BBN has a brown-out tomorrow, their customers are out of luck if
their network fails. At Exodus, traffic for all of our customers would
just get rerouted either though our own backbone, or through another major
Internet carrier (like UUNet)."

Regards,
-asr