Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 16:13:38 1998

On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 02:23:30PM -0400, Barry Shein wrote:

> Unfortunately, as of right this minute, 10/1 at 2:20PM EDT, these porn
> domain forgers are back on the Tonga site and spamming away again
> forging our domain name into their spams.

Barry.

Court cases have been won against spammers forging others' domains.

Suggestion: Concentrate on slamming these losers in court instead of railing
against the TLD admins.

I mean, I don't doubt you've already initiated legal action, but the
discussion we're having is counterproductive.

--

Anyone who spams me will be subject to torture by Jake,
my killer attack hedgehog, and/or Lizzy and Junior, my man-eating iguanas.