Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 15:38:13 1998

Apparently it's been changed in the past 24 hours, probably as a
result of this discussion.

I'm sure others here checked it out and found what I found, ads for a
software company, you're the first one to report otherwise (and yes
right now it does seem to suddenly say something about Tonga.)

I smell something fishy going on here.