Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 15:32:52 1998

On October 1, 1998 at 11:50 [email protected] (Aaron Goldblatt) wrote:
 > Previous attempts by government entities to regulate the Internet have been
 > characterized by a total unfamiliarity with the medium.  I have no reason
 > to believe that any future attempt to regulate the Internet will be marked
 > by any more competence than I've seen thus far.

Which of course begs the question as to whether or not it will be
better than the current situation.

As the expression goes, even a bad plan is better than no plan at all.

--
        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | [email protected]          | http://www.world.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*