Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue an

  • From: Barry Shein
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 15:04:34 1998

With all due respect, I think your management of the .to domain is a
hazard to the internet and should be ceased immediately. By your gross
negligence you are providing safe haven to criminals.

As of this minute, about 2:30PM EDT 10/1/98, the domain-hijacker
spammers have a web address in the .to domain and are
spamming/domain-forging to advertise this, as they have been
doing for weeks.

        -Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die    | [email protected]          | http://www.world.com
The World              | Public Access Internet     | Since 1989     *oo*