Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 13:36:37 1998

On 10/01/98, Barry Shein <[email protected]> wrote:

> The question isn't so much "does there exist any non-criminal SLD in
> the .to TLD". The question is: Does there exist any legitimate purpose
> for the .to TLD?  Such as serving the Kingdom of Tonga or entities
> organized in the Kingdom of Tonga in any way? Or is it just rogue?

	Who are we to decide?  I think it's up to the Kingdom of Tonga,
	not a nearly-random group of network engineers.  But as always,
	you are quite welcome to configure your nameservers to ignore
	.TO domains.

--
J.D. Falk <[email protected]>               Have you hugged your backups today?
Special Agent In Charge (Abuse Issues)