RE: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should beremoved?

  • From: Sanborn, Ed
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 13:10:30 1998

Barry,

  Why don't you offer to move this dialogue offline.  I just joined the
NANOG mailing list yesterday and already I'm disgusted.  I understand
your
honorable intentions at the beginning of this discussion but obviously
there is NOT concensus to ban the "to" domain so maybe this discussion
should be dropped so that the discussion lists do not remain clogged.

-Ed