Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Henry Linneweh
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 13:09:26 1998

My question here would be are these actual businesses or paper companies that
exist for the sake of more nefarious scheme.

I am certain that when 1 asserts that he represents another country
that the web page they would write would be indicitive of things
and or relating to things about that particular culture and the things
they have to the offer the world and their cultural heritage and
associated demographics that show gross national product with
a breakdown into their repective catagories.

Picking up the ring ring cloofon would be helpful in this instance.

Henry R. Linneweh

--
��4i1�