Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

  • From: Mikolaj J. Habryn
  • Date: Thu Oct 01 12:39:23 1998

    SJS> Here's another one: bounce.to, another redirection service.
    SJS> I'm sure I can find others.

  Allow me to assist.

  Is the cause of the complaint that there are non-Tongan porn sites
with .to domains? Would it make you happier if the porn sites in .to
were exclusively Tongan? Perhaps you disagree with porn sites in
general? There's better targets to aim at if so. 'sides, there's
better candidates for extinction on aesthetic grounds. There's a bar
in the Cook Islands that has an email address of - I am not making
this up ((c) Dave Barry) - [email protected] Aren't you glad the
Cook Islands aren't selling commercial subdomains to everyone?

m.

PS: No, I don't know what they were thinking either.